Tarentaise Sales Information
Send us information about your upcoming public sale of Tarentaise or Tarentaise influenced cattle including; the date, place, contact name & number, type and number of Tarentaise cattle to be sold, and the ATA members offering the cattle. A summary will be listed on this page.
OR CHECK OUT "SALE BARN- CLASSIFIED ADS" FOR CATTLE FOR SALE
Tarentaise Semen Available from ATA Members' Inventories
Go to "Animal Search" page on this web site, enter a registration number, and view the EPD's for the bulls in these inventories.
Breeder: Biddick, Inc. Owner: Bill Armbrust
BI GORDYS HAND Y71 BOO6 REG. # 219868
BI Gordys Hand Y71 B006 Registration #219868
Polled and breed color Tarentaise bull. Natural thick muscling, wide bodied and stout that will be a great option to produce calves with growth and thickness. High indexing Tarentaise at the 2014-2015 WBIA Bull test in Platteville, WI.
EPD: BW -2.0 ; WW 44.0 ; Maternal Milk -1.0 ; Total Maternal 21.0 ; YW 79.0 ; CED 3.0
Click on Linked Document to view Pedigree, or go to Animal Search page & enter registration # 219868 to view Pedigree.
#950878 BI Gordy's Hand Y71 B006
Breeder: Biddick Inc., Brian Nodolf
11623 State Rd 80
Livingston, WI 53554
Owner: Paradise Ridge, Bill Armbrust
8606 N 216th St.
Elkhorn, NE 68022
Owner: Phil Anderson
Polled Homozygous Purebred Tarentaise Bulls - DNA Proven - Semen for Sale
Contact: Phil Anderson
1) Hats Buddy R48 -Reg.# 212071
Breed color, DNA tested and proven Homozygous Polled. Moderate framed bull with many sons being used commercially and in purebred herds. His daughters are among the top cows in my herd. Most heifers calve to him safely. $15/straw, while supplies last.
Hats Buddy R48 - ATA Reg. # 212071 - Proven Polled Homozygous
2) Hats AF Special Edition X739 - Reg. # 217696
Breed color, DNA tested Homozygous Polled. Moderate framed, deep, thick bodied, linebred bull. Proven calving ease for use on heifers. Sons and daughters working commercially and in purebred herds. $15/straw
Hats AF Special Edition x739 - ATA Reg. # 217696 -Proven Polled Homozygous
Owner: Keyhole Tarentaise - E.Wayne Colette
Semen Locations: Rocky Mountain Sire Services, Inc., Bennett CO or Nebraska Bull Service, McCook NE
Contact E.Wayne Colette for more info - make an offer.
Bull name & ATA reg. #:
Ah's Karny #204115
Ah's Kommadore #204788
Burnett Lazer 332 #211387 & 214586
Diamond L Hugo Y-25 # 168441
BNT Black Baron B40 #180066
Bar None Cattilac X800 #464 & 214475
Owner: Ledahl Tarentaise - Brian Ledahl
9005 137th Ave NW, Zahl, North Dakota 58856
701-694-3511 or cell 701-570-1427
Semen Location: At Owner's Farm - Discounts for Volume orders - about 600 straws from following 5 sires.
1) Diamond L Hugo Y25 - Registration #168441
Purebred Bull with a lot of progeny. Will add pounds to his offsprings' weaning weight and yearling weight.
2) C-C Black Selector 100 - Reg. #186372
Purebred Black Scurred Bull - will add pounds for weaning weight and yearling weight,plus great maternal.
3)Garner G55 T608 - Reg. #194146
Purebred Black Bull that had been shown in Denver as a yearling.
4) Krusader's Reflection - Reg. #163
Fullblood Bull - I don't know much about this Bull, but I have used his semen and was impressed by his bull calves.
5) Krusader - Reg. #65
Owner: Hat Ranch - Doug Honold
2261 B Ave., Coon Rapids, IA 50058
712-684-5216 or cell 712-210-3202
Location of semen: Hawkeye Breeders, Adel,IA
1) Hats Copycat J60 - Registration #202750
Smaller frame, thick, & proven calving ease for heifers. Polled.
2) VF Hats Rockaway K167- Reg. #205407
Rockaway is a polled bull that sires medium frame with a lot of thickness. His daughters are the top cows in the herd. He has many sons out working for commercial herds. Use him on your cows.
3) HR Hat Topper 728P - Reg. #210825
A heifer bull with a lot of natural thickness. He is a polled bull & a grandson of Rockaway.
4) W-W Farms Mike (HAT) - Reg. #208700
Sire is fullblood bull. Mike is polled bull that sires super daughters with a punch of growth.
Owner: Paradise Ridge Tarentaise - Bill Armbrust
8606 N. 216th St. Elkhorn, NE 68022
1) TC Polled Titantic 731 - Registration #195505 - 5.8 frame bull that bends the curve between calving ease and weaned weight better than any in the ATA Sire Summary. 2.7 BW EPD and 45 WW EPD. Adds length, udder quality, longevity, and is polled.
2) PRT Lazerus L116 - Reg. #206943 - 4.5 frame proven calving ease bull with overall quality and moderate muscle. Scurred but throws some horns. Safe to use on heifers. His Dam has 13 calves. Sired by GHF U-Bet C81.
3) Reg 45 Hats Mileage - Reg. #204368 - Reggie is Polled 4.8 frame meat wagon with guts and length. Moderate birth weights and very stylish calves. Use on proven cows to add thickness and muscle.
$15/straw - located at Vogler's Semen Centre- Ashland, NE.
4) GHF Master A-9 - Reg. #177736 - Polled and stylish 6 frame bull sired by Polled Master and maternal grandsire is Diamond L Invader U-14. Sire of TC Titanic and many other great bulls.
5) VF Hats Rockaway K167 - Reg. #205407
$10/straw - 2 canes available
6) Boby - Reg. #3
Make an offer. 8 ampules available.
Collier Farms - Robert Collier
1656 80th Ave. NE, New Rockford, North Dakota 58356, 701-674-3240, firstname.lastname@example.org
Collier Farm has semen for sale on four bulls that have impacted the Tarentaise breed. Contact us for price or more information
GHF Copy Cat