2023 American Tarentaise Association Symposium
January 20-21st, 2023 at Stillwater, Oklahoma
Please see the schedule under Events for more details.
Tarentaise Online Registry System
Member Only Page Log In & ATA Cattle Registration System Log In
(Open to Members Only)
Click to Log into your member only page &
the ATA Cattle Registration System
For First time users, they should contact email@example.com
for first time log in credentials.
** A valid ATA membership with a valid email address
in the member record is reqired.
Enter email into the form and follow the instructions.**
Thank You to 2023 sponsors of the ATA
AMERICAN TARENTAISE ASSOCIATION
520 Francis Street, Suite 500B
St. Joseph, MO 64501
Tarentaise cattle in North America were originally imported from the French Alps and improved over the past 30 years to provide the beef cattle industry with the traits required to complement the British breeds and bring higher profitability and efficiency to commercial cattlemen. Tarentaise cattle provide natural muscling, increased milk, excellent fertility, legendary longevity, feet and legs built to travel, length and thickness in a moderate frame, and an adaptability to widely varying range conditions.
Read more about this extraordinary breed on this website and contact a breeder in your area for more information on how you can benefit from using Tarentaise and Tarentaise influenced cattle on your ranch or farm.
10 Reasons for Keeping Tarentaise Cattle
- Produce good yields of milk under poor conditions.
- Produce milk rich in protein and with the optimum protein butter fat ration for production of high quality cheese.
- Are capable of utilizing large quantities of roughage
- Adapt well to wide variation in environment and climate
- Have strong feet enabling them to forage over difficult terrain
- Are of proven high fertility
- Calve easily, rarely requiring assistance
- Have a strong constitution resulting in outstanding longevity, illustrated by a very low culling rate
- Are resistant to ophthalmia and other diseases
- Produce tasty beef economically from young bulls
Web Design by Novel Designs