2024 American Tarentaise Association Winter Meeting
February 10, 2024 – Kansas City, MO.
Youth sizes $15 – Adult sizes $18
Tarentaise Online Registry System
(Open to Members Only)
Click to Log into your member only page &
the ATA Cattle Registration System
For First time users, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for first time log in credentials.
** A valid ATA membership with a valid email address
in the member record is reqired.
Enter email into the form and follow the instructions.**
Thank You to 2023 sponsors of the ATA
Read more about this extraordinary breed on this website and contact a breeder in your area for more information on how you can benefit from using Tarentaise and Tarentaise influenced cattle on your ranch or farm.
10 Reasons for Keeping Tarentaise Cattle
- Produce good yields of milk under poor conditions.
- Produce milk rich in protein and with the optimum protein butter fat ration for production of high quality cheese.
- Are capable of utilizing large quantities of roughage
- Adapt well to wide variation in environment and climate
- Have strong feet enabling them to forage over difficult terrain
- Are of proven high fertility
- Calve easily, rarely requiring assistance
- Have a strong constitution resulting in outstanding longevity, illustrated by a very low culling rate
- Are resistant to ophthalmia and other diseases
- Produce tasty beef economically from young bulls
Web Design by Novel Designs